Authors of the accepted submission will be informed on the electronic poster presentation (E-Poster) upload platform via email.
- All E-Poster must be uploaded to our platform by or before 12:00 (MYT, GMT+8) of 1 September 2023
- Late submission of the poster will not be entertained.
- All late submissions will be deemed as withdrawal from the competition.
Posters should be developed using the following guidelines:
|File format||PDF (.pdf)|
|Orientation & Format||Portrait Format, Single-Slide Ratio 9:16|
|Recommended font size||Minimum font size 12|
|Sound||No sound supported|
|Maximum file size||5 MB|
An example of an poster template is available to download here.
Tips: Dos & Don’t
- Do use the template provided.
- Do follow the abstract and poster format.
- Do keep your abstract limited to 250 words.
- Do use graphics, color, or photos to enhance visual presentation of your poster.
- Do not miss the deadlines.
- Do not let the design of your poster overshadow the content.