- Abstract of original research and should NOT have been presented or published at any local or international scientific journal and conferences.
- At least one of the authors MUST register for the conference. It is preferable for presenting authors
to participate in the conference to present their findings.
- Participants may submit more than ONE abstract.
- Abstracts must be in ENGLISH.
- Studies conducted in Ministry of Health facilities or using Ministry of Health data must submit NMRR ID and MREC approval letter/email with their abstract.
- All clinical studies will be considered. This includes observational or interventional studies, cross sectional surveys, case series, and case reports.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the acceptance of abstracts for poster presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via https://forms.gle/SiKg2NQy4EM6xTFs8
- Hard copy submissions will not be accepted. For any problem with abstract submission or need to amend the submission, kindly contact the NCCR Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 11.59 pm (MYT, GMT+8) of 31st July 2023 . Late submissions or incomplete abstracts will not be accepted.
- Participants who submit their abstracts before the closing date have the chance to get a conference fee sponsorship if their abstracts are shortlisted for the competition.
- The Secretariat will notify participants regarding the results of their submission by 15th August 2023.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words limit and include the following sections:
- Results and
- Discussion / Conclusion
- Author(s)’ name must be written in FULL. Do not include professional title or degrees. List any institutional affiliation, state, and country. Please make sure all authors contributed significantly to the research.
- Abstract title must be in Title Case, e.g. “Cardiovascular Problems in Community Settings”. Title should be brief and clearly indicate the content of the abstract.
- Do not include graphs, tables, figures, or references in the abstract.
- An abbreviation must be defined by placing it in parenthesis after the full word for the first time it appears.
- The abstract must be submitted by the PRESENTING AUTHORS only.
- Use numerals to represent numbers except when beginning a sentence.